Positions Available at the CYCA
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
The CYCA requires the skills of an experienced Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer.
The position involves;
- Assisting with the preparation of reports, proposals and preparing correspondence for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Co-ordinating the Chief Executive Officer’s diary.
- Collating and preparing Board papers for monthly meetings, including the agenda, committee reports, previous minutes, and other supporting documentation. Uploading documentation to Diligent Boardbooks.
- Attending Board of Directors meetings and taking minutes. Distributing minutes to the Board and Chief Executive Officer and following up on outstanding actions.
- Maintaining Committee meeting calendar and uploading documents to the resource area within Diligent for the Board and Committees.
- Attending Committee meetings and taking minutes. Distributing minutes to Committee members.
- Providing administrative assistance to the Board sub-committees, where required.
- Attending weekly management meetings and taking minutes. Distributing minutes to management and following up on outstanding actions.
- Booking meeting dates for the Board and sub-committees.
- Ensuring documentation relating to the Board of Directors is kept up to date.
- Maintaining administration filing and archive material including; correspondence; minutes of meetings; contracts; etc.
Experience & Skills
Applicants should have a minimum of five years experience providing administrative support at a high level. They shall possess proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software, such as MS Office Suite and Diligent Boardbooks, together with knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
A Bachelors degree is an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with maintaining confidentiality, attention to detail and accuracy, and have problem solving skills and be able to prioritise competing tasks.
In addition, they must be able to work as part of team, display adaptability and a willingness to work flexible hours.
Applications should be forwarded in writing only addressed to the HR Manager, CYCA 1 New Beach Road, Darling Point NSW 2027, Fax 02 9363 9581 or email email@example.com.
CYCA Marina Traineeship
Your marina career starts at the CYCA !
Work on the water, boats, in the sun and at this incredible world class location.
Put FUN into work & do what you really LOVE!
Want a career that suits your personality: Active, People Focused, Water and Outdoor based? We have it ….
- Get paid to study and have the career you’ve always wanted!
- Join CYCA as a trainee, study the new, industry leading Certificate III Marina Operations, and start your career as a member of a new breed of qualified Marina Workers and Managers who will grow and develop in this fantastic industry.
We are offering a Traineeship working full time at the CYCA. Have you always wanted to work on the water and boats and like dealing with people and never known how to start? If so this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Your people skills, energy and passion will thrive in this unique environment. Where every day you get to make a difference, whilst developing yourself and your career.
What you will do:
Your days will be filled with boats, water, sun and assisting members and guests. You will work with our team to continue the world leading service levels of Australia’s premier yacht club. You will be involved with;
- Customer Service
- Practical Task Management in areas such as;
- Berthing, Mooring, Storage
- Equipment Operation
- Boating operations
What will you need to be?
- Dedicated, and committed with a great personality displaying customer service skills
- Good work ethic
- Ability to commit to mid-week and weekend work.
- Willing to commit to study as part of the traineeship
- You must meet eligibility requirements to be appointed as a trainee
- Get paid whilst you study your Certificate III Marina Operations
- Career Opportunities
- In house and Registered Training Organisation Training & Development
- Career advice and development opportunities from our training Partner, Safety Corp
- Work Life Balance
- Guaranteed Regular Hours
The traineeship is managed and implemented by Safety Corp, a Registered Training Organisation, No. 91694. Safety Corp has been appointed by the national marina body the Marina Industries Association to develop and deliver this new and ground breaking course for 2017.
You will be part of the first group of trainees to enter and progress through this exciting new course.
Safety Corp will be managing initial applications for traineeships for CYCA and several other Marinas throughout Sydney and NSW.
To find out more or to apply visit – www.safetycorp.com.au
Apply today and get paid to work in this amazing industry!
The CYCA is seeking experienced bar attendants to assist in its bar areas.
Applicants must possess RSA certificate and at least 1- 2 years experience. Valid student visas welcome.
Excellent working conditions are part of the benefits. Successful applicants will receive wages and allowances in line with the Registered & Licensed Club Award rates for casual employees. Roster will include evening and weekend work.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org