Marina and Hardstand - Standard Charges Guide
Click here view a pdf of the Marina and Hardstand- Standard Charges Guide.
|Yacht||$1.10 per foot per night|
|Hardstand||$22.85 per night|
|Motor Vessel||$1.95 per foot per night|
|Yacht||$1.95 per foot per night|
|Motor vessel||$2.85 per foot per night|
|Hardstand||$25.95 per night|
|Minimum non-members casual marina: $56.00 for the first night of stay.|
|Yacht||$65.85 per foot per quarter|
|$1863.10 per quarter|
|$76.50 per foot per quarter|
|Tender Service||$196.20 per quarter|
|Casual Tender Service||$9.60 per ride|
|Locker||$176.75 per quarter|
|Dinghy Rack Rate||$145.50 per quarter|
- Primary use of the crane is for Permanent Hardstand berth holders nominated vessels only.
- Quick wash facility is available to permanent marina berth holders who have J24's or Etchells on the marina. Must be pre-booked with the Marina Administrator. Cost per lift $89.50.
- Other members are only able to use crane to load their J24's & Etchells on or off trailers when attending regattas. Must be pre-booked with the Marina Administrator. Cost $89.50 per lift.
- Engine lifts using the hardstand crane may be booked through the Marina Administrator. Cost per lift $133.75 plus $73.50/hr labour.
- Only authorised staff members are permitted to utilize the crane during engine lifting operations.
Etchells, J24's and other boats